Saturday, January 20, 2007

First Day

First day

Today I am creating my first online Blog. Just trying to figure it all out. I have a lot to say. Well, some days I have a lot to say.


A little about me. I live in Virginia Beach. I own a small online shop, Juniboutique.com. It is a boutique for dogs. My life revolves around my pets. Right now we have only two dogs. Before we moved we had 3 dogs and a cat. I had to put my cat to sleep about a month before we moved. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. I had her for 18 years. My whole adult life. The 3rd dog stayed in the Puget Sound area with my fiance's children. They wanted to keep one of their dogs and their mother agreed to take the smallest pup. So we have with us Mollie who is a Austrian Blue Healer (dingo) and German Shepard mix. And we have Medved who is an Akita mix. Both of which were pound puppy rescues. The one who stayed with the kids is named Missy and she is a Maltese.

Some day when I am done grieving for my kitty, I will get another one. Occassionally I will stop at the humane society ( http://www.hsus.org/) and look at the kitties, but I tear up shorty after seeing the first kitty. I am just not ready yet. But soon, my life is empty without a kitty purrying. Until then, I have the pups. They are my furry children.

Go check out my website, let me know whatcha think. Juniboutique.com

No comments: