Monday, January 22, 2007

Cookin up a storm

So today I got a bug up my butt and decided to bake. I started with banana bread. My man is gonna love me when he gets home from work. He loves the banana bread. Well, making banana bread didn't cure the baking itch so dug into my doggie cookbook and made a bunch of p-nut butter doggie biscotti. My house smells like p-nut butter now! I am waiting for them to finish baking so I can coat them with Carob. My dogs LOVE these biscotti. I decided to add them for sale at my store. I am sure other pups would love biscotti too. They just don't know it yet.

If you think your doggie would like doggie biscotti too, come to my website Juniboutique.com and check it out. Only do it later today, maybe about 5. I need to finish making them and then post them on the site :D

No comments: